viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

How we started doing graphics?

Good Morning!!!!!

Today I've decided to upload this graphic for showing how we started to control Indesign.

First of all, we have to learn how we make lines, straight lines and curved lines. There are some combinations in Indesign for doing it (pressing shift, control+shift...) it's something that you'll have to learn.

when you know perfectly making lines, you can start to make more elaborated draws, as stars, hearts, clouds...















I add also this graphic, from BegoñaGonzalez, http://explainitgraphically.blogspot.com.es,
that is another example of how we can started to learn about making graphics.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Andrea! First of all I agree with you that the beginnings with InDesign are difficult and once you know all the tricks, it is much easier. Thanks for showing us another example, as Begoña.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Andrea! I've been visiting your blog and I really like the way you've designed. I think that your explications are very clear and It was useful to me to understand the graphics. Keep it up. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Andrea! This would be really useful for those students who nowadays starts working with indesign. They are going to look at it as that strange tool that anyone knows how to use, but with your help they are going to improve easily and faster, great!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Andrea, Thank you for reading my blog, I do think that you have adapted very good your blog to your personality, it looks fresh and cute and it has nice posts that give us useful information.

    Concerning this post, as I said in my blog beginnings weren't always easy, and In Design beginning wasn't at all. I do recommend people who wants to use In Design to use this patterns we uploaded, because they help you to achieve an ability that will be very useful day after day!

    Good job Andrea!!

    ResponderEliminar