martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

An example of CV!!

Let's start with our graphics!! 

The first graphic that I'm going to explain you is my curriculum vitae.

At the top of the graphic there is my educational training, my marks and the degrees I've done. The colour blue of the bar charts means the level of difficulty on my studies. Through the time it has been easier for me to get a dynamic studie. For this reason, the colour blue is in decrease. 
There is also my name and age for presentig myself.

At the middle of the page, in the left, there is my work experience. I explain it through a pie chart. There is also a photo of me, for helping people to understand better with visuals who I am. The colour dark red is related with my work experience because it's an stage very intense, like colour, of my life.

Finally,
at the bottom of the page there are: 
- Extrapoints that I've explained it through images for a better comprehension. 
- My personal skills that are explained with pie charts. I've explained it using colour pink because I'm a sensitive, tender and sympathetic person. I've also tried to put some slogans for creating shock to my possible boss.
I think my infographic is very visual, easy to understand, and also familiar because of the bar charts, the pie charts... 
Also it sounds to the viewer, then is a little redundant and not novelty.



Another example of Curriculum Vitae of a pascal's website, a German's designer. I recommend you to visit his website: http://cogitatiosublime.blogspot.com.es because he explains very good what consists the preparation of a CV infographic.



THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATENTIOOOON!

2 comentarios:

  1. I like the idea about dividing the CV in different parts that shows different sides of you - and numbers are always a very clear way of creating a hierarchy, guiding the viewers eyes through the informations. But in this case the numbers confuse me more than they help me. I'm used to reading left-right, top-down. And this graphic doesn't follow that pattern, which in the beginning made me a bit confused.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Andrea!! I think that you had a great idea dividing your curriculums in different parts because by this way the reader can focus his atention on the parts that he is interested in and does'nt have to search in the curriculum the information he is looking for. Nice job andrea

    ResponderEliminar